<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 27, 2006

I finally changed my blogskin. ( : I like it pretty much.

Did nothing much in school today. Just had SS test, Emaths and Amaths. Had the values talk after that. Effing boring. After that, had spot check. AS EXPECTED. My belt is uber high now la. Damn it. Got no choice. Sigh.

I have tonnes of homework to do, and tests to study for. So much for CNY. urrghh.

Tonight is coming soon! ( : I can't wait. Yay! I hope its gonna be fun and enjoyable with Liting, Char, Anne and Angela. Alright, bye!

I seem to be just a worthless piece of shit to you.